Functions and duties of the Library section:
1. Classifying books according to their specialization.
2. Numbering of books.
3. Maintenance of books.
4. Indexing the books, journals and dissertations.
5. Recording the books on paper records and by computers.
6. Arranging numbered and organized fills.
7. Making records of lent books for students and borrowers from in and outside the college.
8. Making records of the library identities.
9. A special record for the college staff’s borrowing of public legal books.
10. A special record has been set up to borrow the methodological books for the college teachers only.
11- Follow-up and checking in library reading seats.
12. Reply to official books received by the Library Division.
13. Setting up a photocopy unit of the Library section.
14. Putting Archived and indexed electronic copy of the books on the College’s website.