The College Library
Our Library Unit functions as follows:
- To classify books by subject , sort
- To index and mark by number the scientific books by subjects.
- To reply to the official books and correspondence as soon as possible.
- To organize and register books in the registration entry.
- To organize an identification cards and instructions of book-borrowing for the student.
- The Library’s work involves reception of purchase books and gifts from other colleges, some professors, employees and others.
- The borrowing period of the library’s books for students shall be three days. Any student wishes to keep the books longer will pay a fine of 250 dinars shall be imposed for each day delay.
- The borrowing period for professors is two weeks, any professor wishes to keep the books longer will pay a fine of 250 dinars shall be imposed for each day delay.
- The external borrowing for books shall be with the dean’s authorization (exclusively).
- To enter and classify books into library computer system with full information about the book.
- To allocate a special place for students to read.
- To index books in the form of files in alphabetical order according to the subject in a way which allows borrowers to reach books smoothly.
- To provide the library with scientific and legal resources which are beneficial for researchers (students of bachelor degree, master degree, and doctorate).
- Preservation and repair books in case of destruction.