Functions of the Internet and Computer Division: –
- Ensure a good network of communication which enables the access to the electronic service of all faculty facilities and their sustainability.
- Supervising the faculty and scientific departments site and working on its development in order to serve the statement of activities carried out by the faculty.
- Holding courses to enhance the computer electronic knowledge and usage to the teaching staff and staff in coordination with the Division of Continuing Education.
- Supervising on the publication of the faculty’s scientific activities in order to enhance the role of electronic media.
- Insurance of having a highly efficient electronic devices to serve the scientific career in the college.
- Direct supervision of the computer laboratory and provision of scientific knowledge to students and staff of the faculty of employment and education, and provision of technical consultations in the field of computer and Internet networks.
- Coordination with the Research and Development Division in order to open up to local, regional and international scientific centers which promotes electronic publishing and communication of the scientific production of the faculty’s teaching staff.
- Opening and supervising social and electronic media channels between students and the college.