Scholarships and Cultural Relations Section:
- Organizing the students’ abroad affairs according to the College’s plan and scientific specializations, and arranging their files, following up with their study, in addition to following up scholarships and study permissions.
- Writing requests to send faculty members to attend conferences and scientific activities outside Iraq to issue the university order to send.
- Opening channels of cooperation with scientific authorities with corresponding competencies at the regional and global levels.
- Obtaining the University Presidency approval to conclude memorandums of cooperation with local, regional and international colleges and to benefit from scientific agreements concluded by the University with regional and international universities.
- Encouraging teaching staff who hold the title Professor and Assistant Professor to full-time education in international universities.
- Hosting visiting professors from outside Iraq to benefit from their scientific expertise and experience.
- Coordination with Iraqi universities through the signing of memorandums of cooperation with corresponding colleges, after the approval of the university’s presidency.
- Preparation of annual schedules for the dispatch of the College’s affiliates to conferences and external symposiums and making reports of the scientific usefulness of the dispatch.
- Sending the Department of scholarship and Cultural Relations – Presidency of the University books to the scientific departments to nominate to the relevant posts of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.