- Our Library Unit functions as follows: To classify books by subject , sort
2. To index and mark by number the scientific books by subjects.
3. To reply to the official books and correspondence as soon as possible.
4.To organize and register books in the registration entry.
5.To organize an identification cards and instructions of book-borrowing for the student.
6. The Library’s work involves reception of purchase books and gifts from other colleges, some
professors, employees and others.
7. The borrowing period of the library’s books for students shall be three days. Any student wishes to
keep the books longer will pay a fine of 250 dinars shall be imposed for each day delay.
8. The borrowing period for professors is two weeks, any professor wishes to keep the books longer
will pay a fine of 250 dinars shall be imposed for each day delay.
9. The external borrowing for books shall be with the dean’s authorization (exclusively).
10. To enter and classify books into library computer system with full information about the book.
11. To allocate a special place for students to read.
12. To index books in the form of files in alphabetical order according to the subject in a way which
allows borrowers to reach books smoothly.
13. To provide the library with scientific and legal resources which are beneficial for researchers
(students of bachelor degree, master degree, and doctorate).
14. Preservation and repair books in case of destruction.