Faculty of Law and Political Science keeps on seeking to have a privileged position among the faculties of law at the local and the Arab the regional level. It tries to gain the confidence of the community and the beneficiaries of legal education by providing a distinctive environment for teaching, learning, scientific research and community service
The mission of Faculty of Law and Political Sciences is embodied in creating distinctive programs for those enrolled in college, promulgating a culture of justice, protecting the rights, laying the foundations for the preservation of public freedoms and upholding human value by raising awareness for his rights and the duties. Paying attention to legal research based on innovation and creativity, which contribute to the settlement of the community issues
To create distinct and effective educational programmes for those attending the College that meet the needs of society in connection with the dissemination of legal and political sciences, and to contribute effectively to the requirements of social development, the preservation of human dignity and the protection of human rights.
The college aims to:
1. To build a distinct educational institution that meets the requirements of the local, regional and international community in line with the policy of the University and the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
2. To create a stimulating environment for teaching, learning and creativity for students and society.
3. To keep pace with technological development in the areas of electronic and integrated education and to develop educational and academic programmes to adapt university students and teaching staff.
4. To develop the teaching and administrative staff of the College through the exchange of experiences and joint cooperation with corresponding and friendly colleges.
5. To encourage the production of scientific research that contributes to the enrichment of human knowledge and to the service of society.
6. To develop and upgrade the College’s journal in an effort to reach approved global classifications.
7. To improve the College’s quality assurance and academic performance.
8. To develop the competitive legal and political forums in the labor market.
9. To promote the impact of the College on society and cooperation and communication between the College and other State institutions through conferences, symposiums, training courses and joint research.
10. To develop the infrastructure of the College to contribute to its vision, mission and objectives.