The powers of Assistant Dean for Administrative and Financial Affairs Exercise Associate Dean of the Faculty or Institute the following powers to facilitate business divisions: –
1- Placing the college administrative and technical staff at the divisions in accordance with the requirements of work in the faculty and distributing them among those divisions in order to ensure the college’s interest and needs.
2- Issuance of appointment, placement, retirement and resignation orders except those for the implementation of Revolution Command Council Decision No. 550 of 1989.
3. To approve granting regular vacations to the College affiliates to enjoy it inside and outside Iraq.
4- To recommend the promotion of the College affiliates and staff .
5- To approve the assignment of overtime work the College affiliates and staff.
6- To approve the acceptance of medical reports issued from inside and outside Iraq to all faculty members, these reports must comply with the regulations and provisions contained in Sick Leave Regulations No. 76 of 1959.
7- Make the necessary exchanges and replacements in the administrative staff of the college in accordance with the requirements of the public interest and in coordination with the Deanship of the College and the heads of its scientific departments.
8- Signing the issued orders of granting of regular vacations, summer holidays legally prescribed rewards Pensioners from college
1. To approve of the transmitted financial statements and additional periods in accordance with the competent committees and in accordance with the general conditions of contracting and laws and regulations.
2. To grant cash and promotion rewards to the College’s distinguished employees and not exceeding 10,000 dinars in each case.
3. The authority to distribute the necessary financial allocations between scientific departments and in coordination with the heads of scientific departments.
4. Approval and disbursement of IFAD advances for teaching, technical and administrative staff of the faculty within the country and periods suitable for the completion of the mission.
5. Approval of the granting of professional and engineering allowances, infection allowance, risks and other allowances prescribed and in accordance with laws, regulations and instructions.
6. To recommend assigning to an investigation in according to the state employees discipline law.
7. Proposal to issue dismissal decisions due to absence for students who exceeded the permitted percentage in the department or branch according to the instructions and accompanied by the approval of the College Board.
8. Issuing administrative orders by alerting or failing students in absentia or upon their failure and violation of regulations and instructions.
9- Issuing administrative orders for lectures by associates or outside lecturers (in coordination with the Deanship of the Faculty) and opening their records or forms and checking them in accordance with the administrative orders issued thereon and following up their disbursement by the Department Secretariat in coordination with the Financial Department of the Faculty.
10. To Sign the annual allowance forms and advances for administrative and professional staff.
11- To grant motherhood and childbirth vacations to all college members in accordance with the decisions and instructions.