Functions of the Continuing Education Division:
- Preparing of the annual directory of courses held by the College, prepared by the scientific departments and approved by the College Council.
- The official authorities and stakeholders’ approach to participating in these sessions.
- Dissemination of courses offered by the University’s continuing education divisions in order to enhance the efficiency of the faculty.
- Informing the college departments of the courses held by the Department of Continuing Education, especially those necessary in teaching origins, methods and computer efficiency.
- Nomination of professors to participate in teaching competence testing committees.
- Take advantage of the courses that the faculty’s staff take part in outside the faculty and indicate the usefulness of the course.
- Create opportunities for cooperation with State institutions in the governorate by involving them in the Division’s courses.
- Strengthening the University and College budget through the financial returns of the Division’s courses.
- Issuance of graduation certificates.
- Preparation and follow-up of addresses related to the training of the staff of the faculty and other colleges and State governmental and non-governmental institutions.
* Self-education for courses, seminars and workshops organized by the Division